[Gnumed-devel] Re: new wiki

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new wiki
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:55:43 -0700

Quoting David Grant <address@hidden>:

> Jim,
>
> The new wiki location seems to be working...  give it a try and let us
> know if anything is not working.
>
> David

Seems mighty fine. The RoadMap can be updated as soon as owner and
contributors' progress permits. In a week or two, I can confer with Carlo about
cross-posting some of his documentation onto the wiki.

I have added, at gnumed.org, a direct link on the nav bar ("Wiki") pointing to
the new site, and providing a bit of context on how we currently use and may in
future rework the wiki. (I seem unable to do anything about the sort order, or
other improvments to nav bar items along with other gnumed.org layout, until
Tony Lembke gets a chance to get onto that with me.)