Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new wiki

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new wiki
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:57:01 +1000

On 22/04/2004, at 10:55 AM, James Busser wrote:

I have added, at gnumed.org, a direct link on the nav bar ("Wiki") pointing to the new site, and providing a bit of context on how we currently use and may in future rework the wiki. (I seem unable to do anything about the sort order, or other improvments to nav bar items along with other gnumed.org layout, until
Tony Lembke gets a chance to get onto that with me.)

Thanks Jim - I'm back from Holidays.
The wiki looks good.
I'm glad to see you set me some homework so I'll get onto that :)

Regards,
Tony