Re: [Gnumed-devel] interest

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] interest
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 13:11:34 -0700

On May 8, 2004, at 2:01 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe someone can come up with manageable mini-task
lists and interface definitions so little jobs can
be done by anyone with a little spare time.
(Probably need more developers though, and someone
to document interfaces and accepted data
structures/protocols ).

I am happy to add todos (or help add todos) on the wiki, which IMHO is the best place. There, I created a mini-projects page at Karsten's suggestion, and it is where additional todos can be put. I am wondering whether instead of putting the todos all in one place, they should be organized under their respective modules, or other organizing subjects. The wiki might optimally be searched via forms though it could be a while before I figure them out.

The wiki will first need to come back online (hherb,.com seems to be down).

Has anyone had a look at the gnucash xml data file?
(maybe it would make a good canonical data format for
the money side of things).

Yudhvir was keen on SQL Ledger though maybe it is only the data format being referred to. FreeBill uses an xml-rpc so maybe there's a tie-in there for gnumed.