[Gnumed-devel] interest

From: nospamsjt-gnu
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] interest
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 19:01:01 +1000 (EST)

I'm still interested in gnumed, but I needed to
look at other things for a while.
Maybe someone can come up with manageable mini-task
lists and interface definitions so little jobs can
be done by anyone with a little spare time.
(Probably need more developers though, and someone
to document interfaces and accepted data
structures/protocols ).
Has anyone had a look at the gnucash xml data file?
(maybe it would make a good canonical data format for
the money side of things).

http://au.movies.yahoo.com