[Gnumed-devel] Re: turbo vision port

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: turbo vision port
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:29:45 +0200

Dear fellow GnuMedders,

below find a message from a Polish developer who works on
porting wxWidgets to TurboVision (a very nice text mode SAA
toolkit originally from Borland) which would allow us to run
text mode GnuMed clients right from our main wxWidgets code !

Anyone using Windows to access CVS can they please help him to
get his Win/SSH/Sourceforge troubles sorted out ?

Thanks,
Karsten