[Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X using and docs

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X using and docs
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:45:23 +0200

Hi !

All changes have been checked in. Please update and report
Works ! Thanks !

GNUMED
I don't know at what point of development gnumed should be, but here little works really... I can search for a patient though.

The main problem is that there is no display at all (i.e screenshot noclicking.pdf in files.tgz). If I maintain my click on one of the tabs at the bottom, the display appears (i.e screenshot clicking pdf in files.tgz), but as soon as I let the click go, it disappears again.
Also I tried playing with some of the tools, none of them works except Snellen chart, but then I can't do anything with it.

In case of this is not normal, there is the log in files.tgz

DOCS
Here is the updated "Installing GNUMed on Mac OSX 10.3 (Panther)", changes are at point 6 and 8 to run gnumed you should use:
cd ~/gnumed/gnumed/client and sh gm-from-cvs-macosx.sh instead of <x-tad-bigger>pythonw ~/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gnumed.py</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller>

Jim can I let you put this in the good places ? (Or help me to do it without doing harm ;-) ) Thanks.

I wish you a nice week-end and thanks again all for your help.
Dominique