[Gnumed-devel] re: low performance

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: low performance
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:21:06 +1000

"... now when I was a young whipper-snipper, I rremmember when ..."
I was asked to do a telnet chat client using windoze for duh-velopers,
there was this very long switch statement that handled all these gui events
WM_ this , etc..  but also a WS_SOCKET or something,  and then having
to extract all these socket parameters out of a amorphous wparam ,
reading ready sockets and handling E_WOULD_BLOCK...
all in one merry event handling style...