Re: [Gnumed-devel] documentation

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] documentation
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:48:37 -0700

On Jul 5, 2004, at 1:07 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
Would the
creators of those widgets mind documenting them in the Wiki? I know from your perspective it all seems clear but for a beginner like me and maybe other
coders who will join in after your announcements today it's close to
impossible to know what goodies are already in CVS. So please put a little
note in the Wiki. Thank you very much.

I have created a stub Widget Documentation cross-referenced on a few of the wiki pages, or go to it directly at: http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/edit/Gnumed/WidgetDocumentation? topicparent=Gnumed.DocumentationMain