Re: [Gnumed-devel] API docs

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] API docs
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:59:47 +0200

On Monday 12 July 2004 22:51, Hilmar Berger wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:02:22 +0200
>
> Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> > updated once daily
> >
> > www.hherb.com/gnumed/api/
>
> Great, that's what everybody has been waiting for.
<supposedly funny>
Who is everybody ? You got a couple friends , ahem I mean inmates at your
place waiting for this so they can start hacking or did you hand out red
pills to strangers on the street ?
</supposedly funny>

> One nice side effect is that one can clearly see
> where documentation is missing or where the interface is not very clearly
> structured. Looking at the code I wrote I can see a lot of work to be
> done...
Same goes for my modules unfortunately. Anyone cares to document them for me ?
3
2
1
Just kidding

I must have had a clown for breakfast today.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany