Re: [Gnumed-devel] API docs

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] API docs
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:35:52 -0700

On Jul 12, 2004, at 1:59 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
<supposedly funny>
Who is everybody ? You got a couple friends , ahem I mean inmates at your place waiting for this so they can start hacking or did you hand out red
pills to strangers on the street ?
</supposedly funny>

My wife, the source of the original concern about gnumed inmate "posers", unbekownst until now to the list just *happens* also to be a pharmacist. She could therefore find this last quip about the pills an amusing coincidence - provided it does not further aggravate her mild sense of 'paranoia' ;-)

I must have had a clown for breakfast today.

I did not hear the ugb!!**$%^#&(&@... however choking sounds do travel poorly over the internet so someone -- anyone please -- a Heimlich manoeuvre! >>;-)