[Gnumed-devel] A suggestion re the patients photo

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] A suggestion re the patients photo
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:39:37 +1000

I'm beavering away in the background.

I've been doing wxPython tutorials etc, and refamiliarizing myself with sizers
etc and have got to point I feel confident again to start re-doing
demographics properly.

As I work I had an idea re the patients photograph.It doesn't fit well onto
the demographic screen for various reasons of balance.

However - we already have the photograph spot up there next to the name.

Why not have an empty photograph placeholder appear there where no photo
exists, and a right mouse click, pop up the menu for aquire, import, export.

Just an idea, but I'll continue to try and integrate into the demographics in
a nice way in the meantime.

regards

Richard