[Gnumed-devel] cvsmonitor upgrade

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] cvsmonitor upgrade
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:49:08 +1000

cvsmonitor has not been compatible with the cvs repository at Savannah since Savannah changed their system.
However, the next version of cvsmonitor should solve the problem.

Adam Kennedy on the cvsmonitor site
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=394143
Yes folks, this means that their are new backends coming. In the 0.7.0 release, this means the addition of Perforce support. Following on from this, there are people ready and willing to add support for subversion, and it's svk derivative. This should also mean that we can finally get :ext support, and :local support turned back on.

I found the approach to development interesting. If you want a particular feature added, you can add it yourself, make a suggestion and see if Adam (or someone else) is interested enough to incorporate it, or pay $50 to get priority coding done for you.

Regards,

Tony Lembke