[Gnumed-devel] re: Clinical record functional requirements

From: spamduck
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: Clinical record functional requirements
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:53:15 +1000

if we do not do this well, we are really not gaining much - if anything! - over a well-managed paper record.

the pros and cons weighed , I think they're still about the same in value ; something about the motor nervous system stimulation of shuffling and re-arranging a time-decayed paper record , maybe. Or maybe it's just the right-brained tool-user wanting to get out.