Re: [Gnumed-devel] anyone critiqued this site yet?

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] anyone critiqued this site yet?
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:30:03 +1000

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:43, sjtan wrote:
> I get the distinct feeling that no one likes me.
> "No one likes you, monkey boy".
> What's a  prog monkie meant to do?

if it is any help: I personally hold you and your code in very high regard.
Please keep up the good work!

I don't think anybody regards you as a programming monkey - much of your code
has been experimental with refreshing new ideas and excellent concepts, and I
enjoy working my way through it though I'd often would wish for better
commenting.

Horst