[Gnumed-devel] Support and thanks to Syan

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Support and thanks to Syan
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:22:20 +1000

Hi syan,

A quick question because I've obviously missed something on the list.

I noted Horsts comments regarding what sounds like a terribly wrong and
inappropriate comment coming from somewhere, which I gather was directed
towards you.

To second his thoughts I value your contribution, talents and ideas which you
contribute to gnuMed.

Can you send me a copy of the email which originated this discussion?

On a lighter vein, I've not had much time this week to work on the
demographics gui, however I've been experimenting with refinements.

As I don't feel confident about the CVS updating stuff I'll get Ian to
integrate it with the old, and then perhaps you can add to it the code you
have developed regarding the upper case stuff.

To the group, I also want to be able to save, on a per-user basis, the column
size settings in the patients demographic list.

It is of course easy to read this property.

I wondered where one should save this - to the .gnumed directory in a config
file - existing or otherwise.

Thanks for comments.

Regards

Richard