Re: [Gnumed-devel] main window size Dosn't Work in AU

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] main window size Dosn't Work in AU
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:06:41 +0200

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:50:35 +1000
Richard Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> As previously mentioned it doesn't work on my machine unless I'm
> blind/stupid/or both - don't answer that!

Fixed. I guess in your gnumed.conf there is something like

[workplace]
name=$name$
surgery1
$name$

(which is treated as a one element list by gmCfg)

where we expected

[workplace]
name=surgery1

which to gmCfg is a string.

We didn't check types, so this had to break something. Should work now with
both (list and strings).
However, I don't see much sense in using a list since one machine can only be
one workplace, can't it ?

Hilmar