Re: [Gnumed-devel] main window size Dosn't Work in AU

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] main window size Dosn't Work in AU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:33:42 +0200

> > As previously mentioned it doesn't work on my machine unless I'm
> > blind/stupid/or both - don't answer that!
>
> [workplace]
> name=$name$
> surgery1
> $name$
That was my initial thought but I dismissed it as I had no
idea how it should have gotten there. However, I now seem to
remember that we once thought about doing that to be able to
select "profiles".

> However, I don't see much sense in using a list since one machine can only be
> one workplace, can't it ?
Wrong. However, our design concept is currently that one
config file can only be used to start GnuMed with one
particular personality, eg. as one particular workplace. How
many config files there are on any given machine is limited by
disk space only.