[Gnumed-devel] That killed it stone dead

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] That killed it stone dead
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:59:16 +1000

karsten,

gnuMed dies now.

I note you said you made minor changes to the gmDemographics when you logged
it in.

My original works fine, the one you changed dies at this line.
Both seem cosmetically the same:

Hilmar suggested Demographics.patientlist.column.size

Your terminology:

gmCfg.getFirstMatchingDBSet(option="widgets.demographics.patientlist.column_sizes")
[0]

 is obviously much better, however when no contentsexist in the database  the
patientcolumnslist is set to None, not an empty list,  and it bombs out on
the existing logic, ie:

if len(patientcolumnslist)==0:

Setting patientcolumnslist=[] prior to this doesn't help, so the logic will
need changing.

It is probably obvious what to do to you, I'm not sure how the if list is none

regards

richard