[Gnumed-devel] Delete Photo - not sure what this means ?

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Delete Photo - not sure what this means ?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:26:15 +1000

This should be Remove Photo. I enclose the changed file.
As to why the Remove photo

It is more than possible (I've done it many times) to accidently load in the
wrong image  - not have the correct one to replace it - then one is stuck
with the wrong patient picture in the file. I always cater for human error!

Perhaps we should have a little cartoon as the default photo!

Any artists want to contribute this.
So as I can improve my nomenclature, can you explain why the use of:

 ID_PUP (instead of just ID_SOMETHING)
and the underscore  in terms such as:

_on_ExportPhoto

That way if I understand I will do it as I go and not waste your time having
to fix my code.

Also I'll try and remember the underscore bracketed texts which from memory is
to allow translation into other languages (sorry for the lapse) such as in:

 _("Aquire from imaging device"

Today I intend if time to work on the multiple patient popup list to get it
centred in the screen  - column sizes adjusted etc. Note my previous email
about what does and doesn't work in the search box. Pretty booked out today -
will have about 40 + patients so won't get to it till tonight I suspect.

Thanks again for your patience with my learning - but I'm getting there.

Regards

Richard