Re: [Gnumed-devel] The Empty Head Photo PIcture

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] The Empty Head Photo PIcture
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:14:04 -0700

 > I link the empty head suggestion
How about the menu item name change ?

I like "unset".

But that may be too technical and not intuitive for plain
users.

The important thing is for the user to not worry that they may accidentally delete the original or source photo. Maybe Detach? I assume we are here talking about the Image Browser dialog and not the

Aquire Import Export Delete

which pops up in the main patient screen. Which brings me to:

- can it be spelt Acquire or was it purposely Aquire
- is this set of functions spanning two-levels i.e.
- - management of images in a master database AS WELL AS
- - linking / unlinking of photos to individual patients? It is not very clear.

I am having to work from the screen shots provided, sorry if it would be clearer if I had gnumed running