API docs question was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Progress in multiple patient se

From: J Busser
Subject: API docs question was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Progress in multiple patient search
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:59:51 -0700

At 8:52 AM +0200 8/20/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 > Strikes me that class
cPatientPickList
gmPatientSelector.py renamed to...

I am a long way from learning the code but explored the online API docs a bit more at
http://www.hherb.com/gnumed/api/

Are
cPatientPickList
gmPatientSelector.py

Supposed to show up in the API docs ? If so, where?
Or are the above and a lot of other stuff not yet committed into the main trunk (I imagine that it is only the latter that shows up in the docs?)