Re: [Gnumed-devel] [wxPython-users] [ANN] EClass.Builder 2.5.4.17

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [wxPython-users] [ANN] EClass.Builder 2.5.4.17
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:48:30 +1000

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:38, Kevin Ollivier wrote:
> This looks potentially useful and simple to use:
> http://www.eclass.net

This it utmost useful.

What we should snatch immediately is the "visual HTML editing" - I suppose
they use wxMozilla for it, has anybody looked into what dependencies that
would have?
If not too complicated to set up / install (for end users) and not too many
dependencies, that would be the *ideal* "letter writer" for gnumed - even
better, progress notes could be written in "visual" HTML.

Horst