Re: [Gnumed-devel] [wxPython-users] [ANN] EClass.Builder 2.5.4.17

From: sjtan
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [wxPython-users] [ANN] EClass.Builder 2.5.4.17
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 03:34:41 +1000

I thought this list was going to be dead until Karsten comes back.

3/ handwritten editor clas, does exactly what we want.
4/ ???

Obviously I vote for "3" but IMHO the most important thing is to make a clear choice, as it's frustrating to be beset by alternative proposals when you have already done a lot of work (I'm not saying this has happened here as yet)

Ian

3 would be pretty flexib'e. I havent criticized the idea of zoomable editable guis ; but 3 would allow this if it was thought to be worthwhile. Does 3 mean using a drawing context/ graphics object or is that too low level?