Re: [Gnumed-devel] Sucess --Great

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Sucess --Great
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:30:14 +1000

Love to take the hint.hint, but i regard to the export stuff in the shell
script, I had the same thought but was unsure how to write it.

Perhaps a quick tutorial from someone on how to write a shell script, using
this as an example?

Can you do so, and mail it to the list. That way one could run a script to set
the environment variables, and run wxPython2.5 from a terminal, leaving the
outside system intact.

Regards

Richard