Re: [Gnumed-devel] web stuff

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] web stuff
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:30:42 -0700

At 12:09 PM +1000 9/19/04, sjtan wrote:
For people interested in gnumed cf. oscar , I've done some more work / hacking at the test-struts-3 java tomcat application , so it displays Captain Kirk's medical summary. (And the other lady's as well). The domain model follows the backends' current schema quite closely, so I put a gzipped dump of the schema I was working against in the sql directory , which can be loaded with psql -f ...

It is great to know that there are some gnumed-related web-related resources to be looked at. Perhaps I can get them looked at, and solicit and return some feedback on them, in several weeks.