Re: [Gnumed-devel] help on bootstaping gnumed cvs

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] help on bootstaping gnumed cvs
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:09:32 -0700

At 12:44 PM +0200 10/26/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> time an update (also quick and dirty) to the cvs installation instructions on
 the user guide will save a lot of time to interested parties.
It would be really helpful if you could take the existing
installation instructions and put an updated version into the
Wiki. If you tell me what your Wiki version supercedes I will
take care of removing those sections from the CVS.

and while I am among the main people nursing the wiki, in situations like this more technical knowledge (than I have) will make for better instructions.

Let me know if tWiki is new to you - I would enjoy helping you get comfortable with it, if you are not already.
-- Jim