Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:00:30 +1100

You mean the VB dump I guess:

> What determined the sequence of order of presentation of the
> problems? (I had a hard time discerning it from the p

Interesting. It is actually chronological but without the clutter of the date
showing. I've never thought about that. I just glance at the thing to refresh
what the active problems are, or if re-visting in detail click to the Past
History section and get fuller info. Interestingly, when I print out the
patients summary sheet - I've listed them chronologically by:

Year            Condition               Age Onset
1978    Hypertension    40years

And this I do refer to when re-appraising sequences of illnesses.

Regards

Richard