Re: [Gnumed-devel] New public server up and ready for more GnuMedding...

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] New public server up and ready for more GnuMedding...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:24:11 +0100

Hi Carlos,

thanks for your effort !

> The new public server is ready for GnuMedding. It's a newly installed
> gentoo. It's installing at this moment gnumed db stuff (postgresql,
> egenix extensions and pypgsql).
Please note that there are two patches for pypgsql in our
tree which need to be applied for GnuMed to run properly
(bootstrapping should work but the client definitely needs
them)

    gnumed/external-patches/

If you setup SUDO such that I can do "sudo su - postgres" from
my account I will take care of maintaining the public
database, setup the epy-doc/autodoc runs, and generating the
snapshots. You'd then just once have to set up three links
from some Apache directory to the generated files.