Re: [Gnumed-devel] Christmas (or equivalent) holiday greetings

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Christmas (or equivalent) holiday greetings
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:17:37 +1100

Thilo Schuler wrote:
I would like to try to build a small XUL front-end to GNUmed. I will have to get a basic understanding of the back-end and will have to use the business objects as an API. Plan to document my explorations (little white paper or howtos) so I can share my experience with the community.

This would be very welcome. We looked at XUL (and driving it via PyXPCOM) and ended up wondering what the designers were thinking when they came up with XUL. Not pretty. But that doesn't mean it can't be made to work, or that it isn't potentially useful.

Tim C