[Gnumed-devel] Questions about new server

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Questions about new server
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:16:03 -0800

Two questions:

Carlos: How long can we have your server for? Is there a possibility we can keep it for the long term, after you are gone (it is your university right? so I assume you will be gone eventually).

Can we get a free domain name for this IP address? I'm using my own through my /etc/hosts file. What is the best free domain name provider?

Also, the connection seems a bit sluggish. Anyone else noticed?

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81