[Gnumed-devel] Twiki mail error

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Twiki mail error
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:34:41 +0100

Hi,

While creating my twiki user, I got:

"ERROR: Can't send mail using Net::SMTP. relaying to prohibited by administrator"

Seems good since now is trying to connect. The problem could be the 'From' address, which upf.edu smtp server detects as relaying.... Couln't we use a gnumed.org mail account and configure gnumed.org's smtp server (or gnu.org).. don't know it is available for it...? How was it previously working? Or we could just install a simple smtp server in salaam.homeunix.com?

Best regards,
carlos