[Gnumed-devel] the sweeping changes

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] the sweeping changes
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:42:14 +0100

First I was like "Ouch!". Then I was like "Hm, OK?" Now I'm
like "Ah!".

Anyways, though the changes touch a lot of files and *two*
very basic concept it seems to work out nicely even for my
picky mind...  :-))

Will have to fine-tune/check a couple files in HorstSpace.
Also, in all actuality occurrences of "demographic_record"
might actually be better named "identity" ??

cIdentity might perhaps be moved to gmPerson.py ? Would that
make sense ?

Let's see how this pans out ... Conceptually I am pleased.