Re: [Gnumed-devel] Anticoagulation project and larger planning issues

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Anticoagulation project and larger planning issues
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:47:03 +1100

catmat wrote:
roundtrip request / result correlation , and our practice manager is trying to strongly recommend to the docs only to use that software (and that associated pathology company) , as it provides a electronic system of following up patients
This is the Microsoft phiosophy. Some people just want to be locked in, I
suppose.

We already have tables for request/result correlation, it's easy to have query
which
gives a list of "slack" patients.

BYW, are they using electronic requests? what format are they using?

Ian