[Gnumed-devel] test web app to try out

From: catmat
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] test web app to try out
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:33:59 +1100

At

http://salaam.homeunix.com:8080/gnumed-test-war

user: tomcat , password: tomcat

there is a *triable* test web app which will update *some* of the *current* gnumed schema in a very *basic* way, ( at the time of posting)

Demographics functions:
- new identity
- find identity
- edit identity

Clinical Functions:
- add health issues , S O A P items, allergies, medication (using the old drugref data), vaccinations

- vital signs aren't working yet ( on the current schema)

-printable record should work.

Already, I'd like a different interface for clin item entry,
such as having 4 - 6 separately issue headed lists of clin items, instead
of the current one linked list which can be broken up by
checkboxing new episode.

Anyway, it provides *one* concrete way of meeting the schema's clinical record structure, and might generate some ideas for the wxwindows and php clients (I'm assuming someone
is incubating this one).

The web page's javascript seems to work on mozilla 1.7, but
not well on konqueror. Not sure about explorer.