Re: [Gnumed-devel] outline of clinical prescribing process

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] outline of clinical prescribing process
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:30:00 -0800

 > Anyhow this is a first cut at expressing it in a way that hopefully
 non-doctors could understand.
Please do keep this in our Wiki. It is really helpful.

If what I wrote about the prescribing process can be considered a use case (perhaps PrescribingProcess linked from the UseCases page), would people's ideas about how the gui should work be considered the "implementation" of the use case?