[Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 08:20:12 -0800

I believe I found a fix for the Konqueror / Safari multiple-login problem at
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Support/SafariBrowserIssues

1. Make sure you have empty.css attached to PatternSkin topic.
2. Add the following two lines to "Pattern Skin Settings" section of TWikiPreferences:
   * Set USERLAYOUTURL = %PUBURL%/%TWIKIWEB%/PatternSkin/empty.css
   * Set USERSTYLEURL = %PUBURL%/%TWIKIWEB%/PatternSkin/empty.css

though I don't know the method for applying it, maybe Carlos or David can identify whether empty.css is "attached" to PatternSkin and can insert/edit the two variables as above

So far the closest info I could find on a "save" problem (maybe pertinent, but I am not sure) is at
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/UnresolvedVarsInURL

Although the Solution is "struck through", one of the correspondents later suggests maybe it *is* the solution. Certainly if we find no other solution, the above edits would be worth trying.