[Gnumed-devel] Hopefully final wording for Mims Agreement

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Hopefully final wording for Mims Agreement
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:58:08 +1100

Enclose is the rich text file of hopefully an acceptable wording to allow us
to upload the Mims Annual Data.

Please note the major change under the Indemnity clause which was a major
sticking point with me previously and now seems ok to me.

Indemnity

If you use the Data each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other
party******* harmless******** from any claims, demands, liabilities, losses,
damages, judgements, settlements, including all reasonable costs and expenses
related thereto including legal fees, directly or indirectly resulting from
any claim by a third party as a result of the other party or any third party
using or relying upon any information in or derived from the material
supplied by the first party towards the Data.

Quick opinions please, then if acceptable I'll make an agreement with MIMS and
get the data uploaded.

Regards

Richard