Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hopefully final wording for Mims Agreement

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hopefully final wording for Mims Agreement
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:11:21 +1100

Horst Herb wrote:
There is written permission in the same file for importing the data into postgres the way we want.

Richard Terry wrote:
Mims doesn't seem to see any conflict with these two differnet wordings, Having worked with the data myself for many years there has never been an issue as to how you construct your data tables, or how you display the data, as long as it is accurate.

Excellent, that's what I wanted to hear.

Ian