[Gnumed-devel] More on Gui-Demo Files

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] More on Gui-Demo Files
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:52:57 +1100

Liz has mucked round with the files and she didn't have gnuMed on her machine,
so consequently it wouldnot run.

I've sent her this:
Ok, I've got to start work, but I've quickly gone through all the files and
hopefully removed all references to gnuMed itself. I've run them all
independantly to verify they work. There were a number of files I'd not
converted from wxPython 2.4 to Python 2.5, so I've converted those as well.

Please try this again           WITHOUT ANY CONNECTION TO GNUMED DIRECTORY

The file size is only 200k for the whole demo project now. Does anyone else
want to try it?

Regards

Richard