Re: [Gnumed-devel] MoinMoin (was: anyone noticed wiki problems)

From: kittylitter
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] MoinMoin (was: anyone noticed wiki problems)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:43:54 +0800 (WST)

>> I was thinking to copy over the current content text files
> That likely won't work due to different markup languages in
> use.
>
>> (not revisioning info etc) but even if each file was reborn as "version
>> 1"
> No big problem with *that*.
>
>> the main concern would be whether MoinMoin would adequately "detect"
>> and link the pages.
> Exactly.

You can browse a first port of the gnumed twiki from the front page
at http://salaam.homeunix.com/gmwiki
the conversion program previously posted has a continue statement
that needs to be commented out at the end of the  for loop to generate the
conversion directories
for the version of moinMoin that seems the latest .
the programs have to be run in the correct directory, or
modify the directories where the program looks for the source
data files.