[Gnumed-devel] some HL7 VB Code

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] some HL7 VB Code
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:46:27 +1100

Take it as is for the logic, years old, never implemented,

I presume it did something as I seem to remember I could import the file to
the DB, and display patient results, don't know at what stage or incarnation
this file is. Certainly it doesn;t have the parameter queriers which where
built into the Hl7 database and lost to time.

Just ignore all the control creation text at the top of the file and scroll
down to the subroutines.

REgards

Richard