Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some graphic designs for gnuMed

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some graphic designs for gnuMed
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:04:58 +1100

Richard Terry wrote:

Fire away with suggestions, Tim is more than happy to create/modify/make what we want, so we should take advantage of it whilst he is willing.
If his name is Tim, then I take back any criticism...

BTW Tim, did you get the demo working? I'll send you the updated code separately.
No. wxPython is a real bugger to compile from source on a Red Hat 7.2 system, it seems. So many flipping libraries that need to be updated. I'll try again on the weekend on a Fedora Core 3 machine - that might be easier.

Tim C

Richard