Re: [Gnumed-devel] Layout Styles Q (was soap notes -RT comments)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Layout Styles Q (was soap notes -RT comments)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:40:28 +0100

> Explain this Layout Styles thing.
I think Ian is saying that we can have any number of layouts
in parallel. Not even the two top level rows are fixed
anymore.

Still, you are correct that widgets in themselves may not fit
your intended workflow. Then you'd need to write one that fits
better. Hopefully sub-parts may still be shareable.