Re: [Gnumed-devel] Add user?

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Add user?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:02:34 -0500

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 02:40:26PM +1000, Richard Terry wrote:
> Don't hold your breath waiting.
>
> Believe it or not this is an ongoing source of frustration on this list.

I agree, it's always incredible to hear Horst and Karsten say "we are
using [components of] gnumed in our practices today" and show little
interest is developing this most basic functionality.

I suspect this is because they are grabbing demographic data from
other sources (well, in the case of Horst, I know he is)

I would be interesting to hear from Karsten how he does this
(and Horst too, but i know he is limited by legal issues)

Ian