Re: [Gnumed-devel] pre release todo

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] pre release todo
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 07:48:21 -0800

At 4:41 PM +1000 4/9/05, Ian Haywood wrote re

At 4:41 PM +1000 4/9/05, Ian Haywood wrote:
gnumed-devel (81 subscribed)
*eighty-one*!! Who the hell are these people?!

The interface lists a minimum of their email addresses and mode preferences (digest, avoid duplicates etc). In some cases a name has been entered, in others not. The interface does not clearly let me provide a list of all the addresses, which can only be browsed by selecting a letter of the alphabet (and if they have only ever lurked on list I should perhaps respect their choice to do so anonymously?). But least the total numbers of subscribers, across all "Letter" pages, is provided to me. :-)

The mailman app appears to filter and hold back for a moderator certain types of email for example: