[Gnumed-devel] Re: Can't run gnumed at all any more

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Can't run gnumed at all any more
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:06:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Richard Terry wrote:

Not having run or looked at gnuMed for several weeks I thought I'd see what
was happening but segfaults at startup.

CVS - totally new just in case it was that + rebuilt the database.
I might add that I tried to build packages from 2005/04/07 snapshot and had
also problems to connect to the public server.  Karsten gave me in private the
hint to use

        --unicode-gettext=0

but after this I was unable to connect with and without this option (as I
did before) without any message at all (which seemed to me a more general
basic connection problem).  I'll retry this evening again because the firewall
of our institute does not allow anything like this.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de