[Gnumed-devel] More info on segfaulting on startup.

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] More info on segfaulting on startup.
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:29:11 +1000

Back from hoidays, so thought I'd have a quick look at where the code is
crashing as no information is being left in the log file.

file: gnumed.py run as (python gnumed.py --unicode-gettext=0)
Routine:def setup_locale():
line about 154 (not exact as I've put in little break statements but the code
that is causing the initial segfault is this line:
                locale.ERA : 'era',

commenting this line out still leads to crash after attempting to load some
modules.

I'm obviously way out of the loop here and something is not set on my machine.

The cvs was fresh as was gnumed database.

Attatched is some sort of log.

REgards

richard