Re: [Gnumed-devel] notebooked progress note editor

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] notebooked progress note editor
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:03:53 +0200

Hi all,

On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:34:09 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> For what it's worth:
>
> I made a plugin from the notebooked SOAP STCs which does
> save into the EMR. See attached PNGs.

Looks good to me, however, I don't claim to know what it should look like.
There's just one thing I don't really understand - why are the notebook-tabs
labeled "new episode" instead of something like "new encounter on 09/May/2005"
or "diabetes, 09/May/2005" ? Doesn't each SOAP-note hold informations from one
single encounter ?

Even if you want to show the episode the encounter belongs to, wouldn't it make
sense to add some information to identify the encounter ?

Just wondering,
Hilmar