Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed summer programming and google sponsor

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed summer programming and google sponsor
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:06:44 +0200

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 01:43:25AM +0200, Carlos Moro wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Should it be useful for GNUmed? A bit of spread its existence,
> opportunity to get some people involved, and ... mini/big projects and
> roadmap evolution? ;)

One project of the proper scope is probably a first (generic,
non-specialized) implementation of forms handling.

I would be willing to act as a developer contact. We'd need
someone to do the other mentoring stuff, though. At first
thought Jim comes to mind. Or Richard. Or Andreas (though I'd
prefer if he devoted what little time he got to making DEBs :-)