Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems with add patient

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems with add patient
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:47:55 +1000

perhaps cutting to 150msec may be better. Using MS access in VB the 300msec is
fine, but with querying the client-server database as opposed to a local db
may be the difference.

Can you set it at 150msec and let me know. I guess this should be user
configurable anyway.

BTW, Carlos mentioned the STATE stuff. I did do the demographic AU import on
setting up, but still can't add a STATE.

Richard